A socio-cultural non political group under the leadership of Rev. Chief Luyi Rotimi, the Olujigba of Ijigba, Akure Renewal Group (ARG) has approved scholarship to 6 indigent students selected from six secondary schools within Akure local government areas.
In a statement made public by the Chairman, Scholarship Committee, Bar. Kehinde Ige, he noted that the scholarship is a yearly gesture to help meet the education needs of indigent students in the three Akure speaking local government areas of Ondo State.
The award presentation which is to come up on Wednesday, May 25th at St. James C.A. C Mega Primary School, Irowo, Akure by 11am will be graced by the Honourable Commissioner for Science and Technology, Pastor Femi Agagu among other top government functionaries.
1.DARAMOLA TOBILOBA-IJAPO HIGH SCHOOL, AKURE
2. OLUWAMODUPE MERCY-OMOLUOROGBO GRAMMARR SCHOOL, AKURE
3. ADENIYI OPEYEMI-IJO MIMO OLUWA HIGH SCHOOL, AKURE
4. OLUWAGBEMIGA CHRISTIANA-C.A.C GRAMMAR SCHOOL, AAKURE
5. OMOBOYEDE ERICA-EJIOBA HIGH SCHOOL, OBA ILE, IN AKURE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT
6. FASINA TEMITOPE – ANGLICAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL, UARE, IN IFEDORE LOCAL GOVERNMENT